Working Smart in Meetings
Have you ever sat down and worked out how much your meetings cost? Why do most organisations and staff always complain about ‘never ending, badly managed meetings’?
We are all focused on managing costs and doing things efficiently so why are we not putting some time and effort into improving our costly and often ineffective meetings? Not just face to face ones, but our online meetings too.
All too often they run over their allocated time, the point of the meeting has been lost and the reasonably well-intentioned participants are thinking about what they could be getting on with back at their desks. The Priority Management Working Smart in Meetings programme will help you manage meetings more effectively:
- Use a Working Smart meeting management process for every meeting
- Use a proven decision making process in meetings
- Ensure you keep the meeting on track and to the agenda
- Help you manage participants more effectively – knowing how to drive it and when to intervene
- Help you to manage different personalities and conflicts
- Arm you with know how to hold effective virtual meetings
Immediate benefits of the programme include:
- Well planned meetings
- Effective ROI for meetings
- Increased commitment to action items resulting from meetings
- A continuous improvement process for meetings
- Participants will enjoy and reap the benefits of effective meetings
The course is aimed at workgroups and teams, including managers, technical and sales professionals, supervisors, administrators and project leaders who currently conduct or attend meetings.